2019 Colorado ZR2

twin_magnolias

Observer
Back in November-December, I received my Relentless Fabrication bumper and swingout tire carrier. It was a pretty straightforward install: remove the factory bumper/hitch receiver (four bolts per side), remove the spare tire and the hoist/heat shield, and then put the new bumper on. I also snagged a Last US Bag Co. Oscar's Mobile Hideout in a group buy for a helluva deal. Getting that tire out from under the truck was necessary.

ZR2 bumper-5.JPG

keatsthekat

Back in November-December, I received my Relentless Fabrication bumper and swingout tire carrier. It was a pretty straightforward install: remove the factory bumper/hitch receiver (four bolts per side), remove the spare tire and the hoist/heat shield, and then put the new bumper on. I also snagged a Last US Bag Co. Oscar's Mobile Hideout in a group buy for a helluva deal. Getting that tire out from under the truck was necessary.

View attachment 650187
I've been looking at just the thing. Such a shame to waste the Bison bumper though. Wish there was a better option for OEM that didn't ruin departure angle.

twin_magnolias

Observer
I was on a ride a few weeks ago and a ZR2 at the front of the group was having a rough go of some muddy moguls because he was getting bound up with his spare dragging in the mud. I made it through with only light high center dragging. The difference between our trucks was his stock tires vs my 32" Falken Wildpeaks, and no saggy diaper spare tire.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles