2018 BMW R 1200 GS Adventure

BajaMateo

I'll reluctantly be parting ways with my dream bike because I just don't ride it enough to justify keeping it in the garage. I'm the third owner of the bike. The original owner purchased the bike at BMW Motorcycles of Burbank in October 2017. He had the bike for one year and then passed away of a heart attack. The second owner bought the bike, rode it to Phoenix, Arizona and parked it in a self storage. I bought the bike in May of 2019 with 4,500 miles on it.

For Sale: 2018 R 1200 GS Adventure bike
Mileage: 14,100
Condition: Immaculate. Never been off the highway. Always garaged and covered. Meticulously serviced / maintained. It has a new Shorai LFX battery (09/01/2023). Heidenau K60 Scout tires - 50+% life left.
Color: Red/Grey
Title: Free/clear

As delivered / factory options:

Touring Package
Saddle bag mounts with side BMW panniers (aluminum)
Dynamic ESA
GPS preparation
Cruise control
LED auxiliary lights
ABS brakes

Premium Package:
TPM (Tire Pressure Monitor)
LED headlight (Puig headlight protector)
Rides Mode Pro
Heated grips
Hill start control

Other factory installed options:
Keyless ride
Chrome exhaust pipe
Gear shift assist Pro
TFT color screen

Price: Asking $18,500

There are no known problems with the bike. Never down or dropped. It was blown over once during a wind storm receiving a minor scratch to the crash bar. I also have a Dynaplug Mico Pro Inflator and full bike cover that go with the purchase of the bike.

I apologize I was unable to post any pics! Please text / call with any questions and will text pics upon request. 661- three four two - five six zero two

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mitch Bears