2012 LR4 TPMS

harbinger808

Adventurer
Aloha Everyone,
After having put on Compo's and BFGKO2's I've been very happy but they were consistently losing pressure weekly. Had the valve seals replaced put original TPMS. Personally, I really don't care if I have this feature as I check my pressure every Monday. What would be the best way to "lose" this feature?... I have a IIDtool that I recently bought that can help with everyone's consensus.
Mahalo

zelatore

Explorer
Yes, I ditched the TPMS since I never run at OEM pressures - either higher on the street (E-rated tires) or lower on the dirt. I just shut it off with the GAP tool.

harbinger808

Adventurer
Thanks for the heads up Colin and Zealtore. I'll look into the menus this arvo and disable the TPMS system.

Yes, I ditched the TPMS since I never run at OEM pressures - either higher on the street (E-rated tires) or lower on the dirt. I just shut it off with the GAP tool.

ex10psi

Sorry to resurrect this old thread but i found it doing a search.

Can someone definitively tell me if I can disable the stupid TPMS sensor using the IIDTool on a LR4? I see it on IIDTool's website instructions for the LR3, but none for the LR4 so I am not sure if it's possible for the LR4.

If so, please share the procedure or the parameters i need to change in the CCF setting/feature of the tool. there are a lot of options to chose from and I dont want to **** something up, thank you!

harbinger808

Adventurer
Sorry to resurrect this old thread but i found it doing a search.

Can someone definitively tell me if I can disable the stupid TPMS sensor using the IIDTool on a LR4? I see it on IIDTool's website instructions for the LR3, but none for the LR4 so I am not sure if it's possible for the LR4.

If so, please share the procedure or the parameters i need to change in the CCF setting/feature of the tool. there are a lot of options to chose from and I dont want to **** something up, thank you!

not sure what i did when i started this thread but i do remember contacting the GAPIID tool guys and they helped me through it.

keeper1616

Observer
I just did this last week on my 2013.

It's under BCM-Body Control. There are two settings, I set them both to None and the warning went away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior