2002 Pathfinder (R50) Overland Build

duke90

Adventurer
I'm definitely fortunate that Hawairish was willing to help me out, it was a marathon of a weekend...50+ hours over two and a half days to get everything done! Turned out great though, too bad we didn't have time to hit CK. He's got a lot of cool things in the works so I'm definitely excited for what's in store. I was finally able to test out the suspension and sfd in Utah over the New Years. I will say that without the Lokka I would have gotten stuck in some deep (18") snow during sections of the Cathedral Valley trail. Overall, the truck felt solid and nothing broke or bent over the course of 300+ miles that we did off-road. I would like to invest in a snorkel eventually as the water crossing over the Fremont River was a little deep for my liking especially going against the current...one engine swap was enough for me!!

I hear you on the snorkel. Where I live there is so much water all the time, I really should be looking into this too. I think theexbrit did a decent job with his semi XJ setup. But I would put a "mushroom head" top on it instead of a forward facing "elbow" thingy.

Sent from my Pathfinder

Hawairish

Observer
Garage Day #2 coming up Friday! We've got a lot of maintenance items planned for his, then finally hitting Crown King.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier