2001 F350 7.3 Overland Built, Camper Ready

gmacmt

Adventurer
You guys are super helpful!

Thanks for all the kind words.

Truck is not yet sold, but There are a few interested parties. Would love to sell in the next couple weeks so I can begin the buildout of the new truck.

It's only been listed for 6 days, but I am chomping at the bit to get this new build started. :sombrero:

Stayed up too late last night installing the carpet, so she's basically done. I'll get some photos up of the interior soon.

Last edited:

gmacmt

Adventurer
Have had a ton of interest, turns out montana is pretty far away from most people interested though. I have only listed it here so far though, nothing locally.

Have a couple people coming to look at it this weekend, will keep you all posted.

Interior photos. Drivers seat was reupholstered/refoamed by PO in a bold new color, but its super comfortable.

30637154722_6af7a8e318_c.jpg

30637152512_a7e97b788b_c.jpg

Sorry for the cell phone pictures with the stuff on the seats. This was just after carpet install. Been driving this truck around a bunch, its a hoot. Two cold starts ~30* with frost all over the truck, no drama. Two glow plug cycles.

shellb

Adventurer
Thanks for posting those. Was just going to reach out to get a couple of interior shots.

Look forward to post weekend updates. Will be slightly rooting against a sale for selfish reasons. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94