2000 Tacoma Reg Cab

WillBeck

Adventurer
Great looking Tacoma. Love the simplicity of this build and all the high quality parts going into it. Subscribed.

Thanks! I look at your build in almost the same way. Your photography is far better lol, and your truck i think is in a little better shape :)

WillBeck

Adventurer
Picked up my truck from Creative Fabworks in Anaheim last night. They always surprise me by taking care of all the small stuff. Threw in the bed re-inforcements without even asking. Offered them extra $$ since it wasn't part of our original negotiation, but they said no. Super stoked on how it came out, and it makes me really happy to be able to support friends.

The amount of hardware used to anchor the cross rails shocked me, but i am not complaining. This thing is rock solid, and will probably outlive the truck. It's not painted because i haven't decided on light tabs and antenna mounts yet.

DSC_0001_zps7unqtmle.jpg

DSC_0002_zpsb1kzqgfa.jpg

DSC_0003_zps09ueheij.jpg

DSC_0004_zpstx2l5zen.jpg

DSC_0005_zpsikd0fica.jpg

DSC_0006_zps53pysdxd.jpg

DSC_0008_zpsuxuisfod.jpg

DSC_0010_zps3jeobj65.jpg

DSC_0011_zpsnpga53yb.jpg

WillBeck

Adventurer
Slowed down, you can see the suspension on the Taco working. Felt really smooth going through there.

WillBeck

Adventurer
Very nice.
They did a good job on that rack, was that your design?

Greg

I did the inspiring and the general direction, the fab guys did the actual practical designing. One of my friends is the co-owner, so he kind of took my vision and made sure it happened. Since we're both off road guys, and he knows my style pretty well, he was able to make it happen.

WillBeck

Adventurer
Had some daylight after installing my sPod electrical system, and did a little goofing off. This truck is just so smooth.

WillBeck

Adventurer
New, 25w radio. Fit perfectly where the ash tray normally goes. Don't keep anything in it anyways, since it likes to slide open and eject all of its contents as soon as i leave pavement.
image1_zpsfeuyhmah.jpg

image2_zpsm4ft2fhc.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior