2000 f-150 Long travel Prerunner F/S - F/T

toyick

I build Boat Anchors
I picked this truck up over 5 years ago bone stock. This truck has gone through an extensive build.
It started stock, and has turned into a rip roaring machine built for reliable fun!
It has all been fabricated in house, by my self and a partner. the list is very extensive for parts, but the main parts are as follows -
----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Caged front to back using 2in DOM 120wall tubing. The main structure of the cage was all tigg welded, and finished up with mig.

- The motor consists of a mildly built and fresh LS1 motor, with LS6 intake Throttle body, custom built cam, and tuned by local shop. Also is being cooled by a very nice Ron Davis Radiator, along with dual electric fans.
-Trans is a built TH400 with reverse Manuel valve body controlled by a Winters Gate shifter, also has a brand new dual flow CBR cooler connected with all braided trans line and correct fittings,
- The Interior, is setup with nice PRP suspension seats, along with all the necessary wiring, switches, relays, either race quality, or marine parts were used for this. It has a Custom Painless build-able wiring harness.
Also outfitted with New custom designed GPS Speedhut gauges
It also has a very nice MoMo race steering wheel.
-It is stopped by a dual master brake setup from Jamar brakes
-Derail Powersteering cooler.
- It has Dual Optima batteries, with power switch to control both.
- The motor is fueled by a 32 Gallon Jaz Fuel cell, Aremotive A1000 Fuel Pump, pre/post fuel filtes, along with all push lock braided fuel lines and an Areomotive Regulator.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suspension consists of -
- A fully built Race long travel kit by Dirttech It includes 4130 tig welded upper/lower/spindles. All uniball suspension.
This kit utilizes 12x2.5 King Bypasses and Coilovers
- The rear suspension includes custom built Cad and lazer cut Spring perches and hangers, along with Deaver Springs that utilize 3.0x18in race series Remote Resi Shocks and 2.5x2in bumps w/ a trussed 9.75 rear end. Jazz fuel cell with all areomotive fuel accessories. Tons of other goodies that i am sure i am forgetting.
I am only selling due to i am more into the exploration of the world then getting there fast...
There are a few things that need to be finished. It has power locks and power windows, that will need to be wired.
Some of the tube openings in the cab need to be finished off. The interior cage needs to be painted. This truck was built to play.
and have a great time doing so. It only has two weekends on the motor and trans. I am working with the tuners to make a couple changes before it gets sold.
IF you have any questions, i am located in Belmont Ca.
$19500 - I am open to trades, either motorcycles, adventure trucks, nice DD, motorhomes, things of that nature.
If its not for full asking price i will take trades plus cash as well. I am open to offers as well.
I will post pictures next.

toyick

I build Boat Anchors
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434136251.746844.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434136278.838509.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434136291.628088.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1434136359.809023.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1434136404.317126.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1434136469.484325.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1434136486.259007.jpg

Blaaaahhhhhhhh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior