1987 toyota pickup

Amazing find, really looking forward to the build. The last one I had was a 88 that we ended up putting a gallon of filler in the quarters haha. Really jealous of the condition.

gravelinmygears

I have an 86 2wd. I'm curious what your plans are for the back. I assume, since this is expedition portal, that you're planning on sleeping in it.

jgallo1

Adventurer
I have an 86 2wd. I'm curious what your plans are for the back. I assume, since this is expedition portal, that you're planning on sleeping in it.
I will sleep back there. I might build a platform or just keep it pretty bare-bones, not sure yet. Something will happen eventually.

jgallo1

Adventurer
I have been pretty busy the last few days, the truck is getting neglected this week.
I tore out the interior, added new speakers, a stereo sound deadening and insulation. I have to install the new carpet, this weekend. I ended up cutting the doors and adding speakers.It sounds good.

Attachments

jgallo1

Adventurer
I ordered The OME leaf springs, bushings, Torsion bars this am.
My rear is about 3 1/2 " lower than my front. Looking forward to the new leaves.

AggieOE

Trying to escape the city
Geez this thing looks so good! That truck is a treasure. I hope it serves you well in the back country!

Recommended books for Overlanding