James Baroud Space XXL Rooftop Tent For Sale (Washington)

Chris Wood

Hello Everyone,

I currently have a black 2018 James Baroud Space XXL Tent for sale, This tent has been used just once, has been garaged the remainder of the time and is in exceptional condition. It features breathable/aluminized fabric, massive chalet-style windows, solar-powered fan, rechargeable LED lighting, overhead storage and a quality, 3" foam mattress. The tent also has the kind of room inside that easily accommodates two full-size sleeping bags while still leaving extra space for things like shoes and duffle bags. The tent is located in Issaquah, Washington and is available for $3,200.00. I will not not ship this tent, but will be available to help install it.

Best Regards,
Chris Wood

View attachment DSC_6150 Low-Res.jpgView attachment DSC_6784 Low-Res.jpg

Last edited:

adaml

Good luck with the sale. I've got an evasion and love it but I might be selling mine too soon as it looks like we might be getting into a trailer ...

Chris Wood

Good luck with the sale. I've got an evasion and love it but I might be selling mine too soon as it looks like we might be getting into a trailer ...
Thanks Adam! I've had a number of JB tents and have really enjoyed them. Good luck with your sale, too.

Chris Wood

Hello Everyone,

I currently have a black 2018 James Baroud Space XXL Tent for sale, This tent has been used just once, has been garaged the remainder of the time and is in exceptional condition. It features breathable/aluminized fabric, massive chalet-style windows, solar-powered fan, rechargeable LED lighting, overhead storage and a quality, 3" foam mattress. The tent also has the kind of room inside that easily accommodates two full-size sleeping bags while still leaving extra space for things like shoes and duffle bags. The tent is located in Issaquah, Washington and is available for $3,200.00. I will not not ship this tent, but will be available to help install it.

Best Regards,
Chris Wood

View attachment 612253View attachment 612255

Everyone, this tent has now been sold.

-Chris

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior