New profile posts

Hi. I'm new to the forum and I'm interested in your RRC. I was wondering if you would take $8500. I had a 1993 RRC a few years ago that I sold and I wish I kept it. I live in Northern California and am a serious buyer.

Thanks.
Hey there, I'm interested in buying your Taco with the drifter. Your build is top notch. I live in Michigan currently, transplanted from Seattle area a few years ago. I'm actually flying out to Seattle on 09/23 for a week long jaunt up to the mountains with my old overlanding buddies. I'll probably be off grid those seven days so you likely won't hear from me until I get back. I'll hit you up then.
Nice Van. What size Rims are those.
kntr
kntr
17s with 285/70/17 BFG
Reactions: Willtz
Willtz
Willtz
Sorry I have another question 😃? Wheel spacers?
kntr
kntr
no
Scott, I just mistakenly posted a classified ad twice for my 2004 Toyota Sequoia, and need to delete the one with the shortest title please sir.
Sorry to bug you but there are several of us waiting for username changes in the official name change thread. Oh the joys of being a moderator, right? Thanks for doing the dirty work to keep the site running smoothly.
Hey I recently picked up a 1966 raven that was highly modified, while looking at the Apache models to figure out what it was (thought it was an eagle) I ran across your thread and to my surprise it’s one that was built by you (squirrel)