New profile posts

Hey - Have you checked out that Earthcruiser you just commented on? The flyer price is suspiciously low. I have a hard time fathoming spending $225k on a truck, but that is my dream rig. Salvage title?
Thanks,
Steve
Wakeup2river
Wakeup2river
Yep. pretty unbelievable experience.
I would like to get these. Do you have all the hardware ? those weird nut type things that go into the channel. I live in Venice and work in Downey.
Ken
Any idea if this will fit a gen3 Tundra? I have emailed topo and they are not responding.
codename607
codename607
I'm not sure but I think it should fit. Do you mind sending some measurements of the bed? I actually just got myself a new 2024 Tundra but it has the 6.5ft bed.
Sad but looking to sell my Tacoma (original owner) and hoping to get some input on sale price.

Specs: blk 2012 TRD Off Road (V6)-Dble cab-5’bed-3/2lift-285/17R17-leer camper shell-sliders with steps-gun safe-Gobi roof rack-clean-60k mileage.

Great truck. Any recommendations?
MidnightCAmper
MidnightCAmper
If I were selling my similar Taco I'd want 18K. Mine has double your mileage. Is yours a stick?
Hi. I live in Marian del Rey, Is there a mechanic in Southern California that you go to for repairs/maintenance on the engine and transmission? How difficult i sit to get parts? Thanks.
roamnshoot
roamnshoot
Hey there, I have a great mechanic near Vegas. I’m sure there are a few good ones around here but I haven’t looked. Cummins parts are easy, DAF specific parts haven’t been a problem for me.
Hi, are you still selling your Tacoma with the Four Wheel Camper? If so, I’m interested in learning more about it. Thanks!
I'm looking for front door cards for my 97 Disco. Mine are sun burned on the top. I know it is a long shot but I had to ask.
Just got back from a snowboard trip, there's nothing quite like wither driving.

In the end all the stress of driving in low visibility and on icy roads was worth it. We got to shred in 14 inches of powda all day long.

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0085_1.jpg