New profile posts

Hello,

I saw your trailer listed for sale and we are interested in purchasing it. Is it still available? Thank you in advance.

- Mark
It has always been my dream to buy an older vehicle and drive across the country with it. Now that that dream is a reality, my fiance and I are wanting to travel in Loretta more! But she needs a little love before I feel safe driving her cross country again.
Hi Tom, I saw your ad on KSL for a pop up camper. I am am actually looking to move from a travel trailer to a pop up camper. Can I ask how much your camper weighs? No chance it will fit on a midsize truck is there?

I have a 13 ft scamp that I am looking to sell. Any chance you might be interested in a trade?
T
the_tom
Hello. My camper weighs approximately 1100 lbs dry. I was told by the dealership that it was originally fit on a Toyota Tacoma. Since the second owner put on 4x4 planks to raise it to fit a Tundra. What kind of truck are you looking at fitting it on?
I may be interested in your Forester. Still for sale? Also, I have a mint 2018 4x4 Sprinter with 12,000 miles that I will be listing for sale in the next couple weeks.
baipin
baipin
Hey, just saw your message. Still selling! If you're interested, let me know. Feel free to reply here or PM me. I recently put on some new tires and wheels (Pirelli AT+, Method 502) which I ordered long before the pandemic, finally came a few days ago.
Hey Pateuni, hope this finds you doing well. I'm in the process of having Bundutec build a hardside camper for me. I came across your build and I was wondering if you've had to make any modifications to accommodate for colder climates. Also wondering if you've ran into any issues with the camper overall, and if you wish you would've done anything different. Thanks!
Hi From vancouver BC!

I saw in a thread that you're importing some Bush 270XT awnings? I'm trying to connect with the Canadian contact but haven't had any luck so far so starting at looking at my other options as I'd need 2 or 3 passenger's side awning.

Cheers
David
live4extreme@gmail.com
Where are you located in Austin? I am in Austin and would like to arrange to see the trailer.
Good morning,
Wife and I are taking road trip to Acadia National Park in a couple of weeks, does anyone know of some backroad light driving trails just to get off beaten path. Thanks