Zone RV Expedition trailer

jaywo

I have not found much info on this but it looks great and unlike anything we have in the US today.
I would say the TetonX hybrid is close but not nearly as refined, with less features. A well specced Hybrid comes at 30-35K (edit: more than that apparently) and this comes at 51K AUD (34K USD) better loaded.

I contacted them in hope that there is a distributor in the US but it sounds like not. A comment from them in the Youtube vid from 1y ago says "we hope to have it soon in the US". I will report back if they reply. Does anyone have more info?

Here is a video of the model:
It exists in 10ft and 12, I am more interested in the 10.

Last edited:

WFOORBUST

We will be looking at them in July at Expo West, it's between them, tetonx and Mission overland for us. Ill try to post more info after the show,

jaywo

So do you know if we can buy them in the US now if yes how?
I have yet to receive a reply from the company.

WFOORBUST

I talked to them about six months ago and they said they would be at expo with five trailers to show/sell, they were in the process of getting a US rep/company for sales. hope that is still the plan.

WFOORBUST

Last email they were making so many for Australia buyers that they were loosing interest in the US market. I would look at other options.

hscoots

They are coming out with second version of the expedition trailer, and I am fairly certain they have plans of expanding into US market. But planning is one thing and execution is another.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier