Zam15’s Tacoma Build

Zam15

Explorer
First outing with the Flip-Pac!!! Nice riverside camping with friends and family!! Truck and camper did well! Still some fine tuning but can't wait to get more trips under it's belt!

Zam15

Explorer
Veterans day weekend outing to the desert, weather was great and was able to take some friends exploring.

Lots of great rigs out this weekend!

So much great geology!

Tight squeeze in a few spots, happy that I built out a min truck!

With the full moon we didn't even need our lights. Camping setup just keeps getting better.

Zam15

Explorer
Just a tip make a couple of copies of the key. Don't ask me how I know this. 😂
Got a pack with multiple keys! Wish they had a bigger matched pack, so may locks on the truck, propane, gas cans, shovels, Flip-Pac, swing-outs...

In the last 12 years of use, don't think I've had to dig out of a single situation, I'd say 90% pop a squat, 10% fire pit.

Have one more mounting spot left, what should I put there? 🤔

WOODY2

Adventurer
Leave it open because just as soon as you hard mount something a new-can't-do-without product will appear. You might also keep an eye on the screw/bolt head that appears thru the shovel head, it may wear a hole in your MWC?

Zam15

Explorer
Leave it open because just as soon as you hard mount something a new-can't-do-without product will appear. You might also keep an eye on the screw/bolt head that appears thru the shovel head, it may wear a hole in your MWC?
Mounted with rivets, so its flush, everything else sorted itself out. A rivet tool is a dangerous thing... what else can I mount!?

WOODY2

Adventurer
Mounted with rivets, so its flush, everything else sorted itself out. A rivet tool is a dangerous thing... what else can I mount!?
I was pointing to the bolt head in the Scepter mount, it doesn't look like a rivet? It can be seen thru the shovel handle.

Zam15

Explorer
Always trying to keep the truck utilitarian and capable so I finally picked up some new chains to fit the 35s, found the perfect way to store them on trips too! Also picked up a drop hitch, not that I tow or would tow much. But it leaves it an option of a small off-road camper, cargo, boat or toy trailer. Still a little high but when filled up gas, water and fully adjustable coilovers I could easily put her in lowrider tow mode! Now just need a V8...

loudboy

Observer
Awesome rig! I didn't realize FlipPac made a camper for our trucks. How much does your rig weigh when unloaded/loaded?