YouTube channel roll call

cheepsk8

Observer
Overland Trax, I don’t. I’ve been thinking about it. I’m watching videos to see what I like and don’t like. So far, my biggest turn off is sound quality. I have no equipment yet. I’ve been watching videos on how to with a smart phone.

Overland Trax, I don’t. I’ve been thinking about it. I’m watching videos to see what I like and don’t like. So far, my biggest turn off is sound quality. I have no equipment yet. I’ve been watching videos on how to with a smart phone.
Phones do OK with sound. There are some good auxiliary microphones you can use with an iPhone that make a big difference. I use a Rode Stereo Videomic and it captures great ambient sound an voice if I stand really close to it.

Colemanfu

I live under a tecno rock and am trying to dig my way out! I started a Youtube to share my riding buddies poor operating. I make short vids in the style that I enjoy watching - no long un cut raw riding vid. I try to capture the adventure, the fodder, and the fellowship of riding in short vids with lot's of quick clips. The more get off's the better the vid!

I shoot with the little GoPro Session 5 cube and edit 100% with the phone. I moved through 4 different editing programs and currently use a combo of Videoshop and Imovie.

Here's the channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeQFwsgIwjpDm0ltv_bXF0A?view_as=subscriber

And and example of the type of vid I make. This was our June trip to West Virginia's Hatfield McCoy trail system and Mt. Motorcycle.

And the latest stuff documents our 7 week trip from Florida to Alaska.
This vid includes the mother of all ADV events - Dust to Dawson in Dawson City Yukon.

And the crown jewl of the trip - a time lapse vid featuring 26 different locations!

Last edited:
Here's my channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPHZcYYjYFKHnhYZXOiOsfA

Starting from scratch
Deciding on a vehicle
Choosing a Toyota Sienna
1st Camp test
Rockhounding
Bed build overview and DIY
And a few things we bought for the vehicle for temperature control, safety, and such.

More to come as we finish the build, take it on more adventures, put in the house battery and isolator, recovery tools we got, and finishing the build.