Yetti’s Pacific North West Exploration & Expeditions Picture heavy

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Never know what you'll find in the desert,

The building does not allow dogs inside, not a huge deal.

She was happy to nap in the truck bed, I had the sides rolled up, with her bed and water in the back.

Sent from my magical BlackBerry pocket tool, somewhere remote. Happy Tails & Safe Travels

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
It was awesome to catch up with Marcus and Julie Tuck a few weeks back.

Great folks, doing some routine maintenance on the Iveco.

Sent from my magical BlackBerry pocket tool, somewhere remote. Happy Tails & Safe Travels

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
I again find myself, in the midst of change.

A few things I will catch up on in the next few weeks.

I still have my apartment in Reno, but not for much longer. Waiting the lease out.

In October the shop shut down so our staff could go on their own adventures, and to move to a new building in Reno. And my time in Reno had come to an end.

I gathered my dog, and a filled the backseat of the ZR2 and headed back the the PNW and Eastern Oregon.

It did it in one 12her marathon drive, stopping as needed for stretching, fuel, water and dog breaks. Listened to a book on tape, and a few pod casts.

I've been doing medical and fire response as needed for my local agency. And freelance for Amphibious Medics.

Monday I started my new job as a Risk Manager for Team Fishel who just expanded into the PNW. Big changes coming.

Oh, did I mention my truck was stollen July 24the? The new one, from a secure lot right under my apartment window.

Sent from my Titan using Tapatalk

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Dude, it has been a while. Welcome back to the add filled Expo.
Right? I havent been on for a bit. This is the first time from my computer in over a year. Ive been using tapatalk, but the app seems to be having trouble with notifications.

And wth, soooo many adds now. I know they have to pay the bills but its a lot. Makes me miss the days the forum was brand new.

Now that im back to a more normal job, ill have plenty of office time to catch up.

Its good to be back home though.

Looks like your camper build is going well. VHB is good stuff, we used a lot of it, as well as Dual Lick from 3M.

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
I took Sunday morning for a short dog venture. Palouse falls in Eastern Washington is a little less than 2 hours from my doorstep, and I've never made the trip. Figured it was time to remedy that.

They are about 200ft high, in the middle of nowhere. And next to nothing, my kind of place. I rolled the rear of the topper up for Mishka loaded her up and away we went. A nice cruise along tiny towns and two lanes.

It is a fee park, but the yearly discovery pass takes care of that.

We did not see anyone else there, it was sunny and about 45.

Took the chance and headed home a different route stringing some dirt roads together.

Sent from my almost BlackBerry pocket tool. From somewhere remote. Happy Tails & Safe Travels

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
They have a few fatalities here every year, as its a big Cliff, and they cant fence everything.

Kept the dog on her leash and she enjoyed her sniff safari

At a minimum I try and visit somewhere new once a month, and had not been out except the trails close to home thus far. Couldn't let that happen.

Its a small park, you could work your way around and wander for a bit though. We strung what we could together to get a single mile.

Sent from my almost BlackBerry pocket tool. From somewhere remote. Happy Tails & Safe Travels

ITTOG

Palouse falls is impressive. I had never heard of it.

PS You can't talk about your dog and then not include a picture of said dog.

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
ITOG, Touche!
Ive been doing this thing latley, where I leave my phone in the truck, or house for the majorty of our walkabouts. So much of my past 5 years I had to have it on me 24/7. Life Death, and million dolar contracts. Its been kind of nice "letting it go" for short amounts of time.

I shall upload a dog picture tax here.

Mishka, living her best life. When I was on one of my deployments. 2021

IMG_20211030_1117503.jpg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bock