Yetti’s Pacific North West Exploration & Expeditions Picture heavy

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
That is a nice place to have to work. Hopefully you are getting some time to enjoy it.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Not much time to joy, or explore yet. Getting our wildland medicsl teams out, is taking most my time.

I did get my first weekend off, since Feb. Where I had no phone calls, or emails, etc. I just hung out at home with the dog, and hid from the heat.

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Just a few teaser shots,

with " the rest of the story" as things slow down.
Also have a week in Guam next month,

Medical bases and trailer,

4x4 Ambulances,

Moto Suport for Cycle Oregon. ( it has flashy lights,yes)

FB_IMG_1629832137768.jpg

SkigenIMG_20210810_1000423.jpg

UH-60
IMG_20210813_0909028.jpg
The night the Decietful Fire, Charictor Complex outside Kellog Idaho) She jumped the goft mech line and ran 6 miles and gained a few thousand acres. Pics from our evac out.

IMG_20210816_1651212.jpgIMG_20210816_1652179.jpgIMG_20210816_1652291.jpgIMG_20210816_1652524.jpg

Med base Trailer, Outside Spokane Washington.We offer full clinical capability, including telemedicine and prescriptions. IMG_20210824_1603068.jpg

Cycle Oregon, Tygh Vally Rally IMG_20210911_1254583.jpgIMG_20210911_1551164.jpg

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Morning Expo,

I got back from Guam, last Tuesday. On Wed, I found out I was being asked to cut my salary in half/ demoted. So I am no longer working there. I wish the company well.

Last Friday my GF, (who I had been seeing since February, and whom I had gone to Guam to visit) decided she no longer wanted to see me.

Right now, I am in the process of moving from Bend, to my hometown. And trying to reevaluate life choices.

I'll try to upload and do some write ups on the last year when I am feeling up to it.

Hope you are all doing well.

Sent from my magical BlackBerry pocket tool, somewhere remote. Happy Tails & Safe Travels

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Thanks guys, it's been rough. 2 family deaths have also happened upon us.

In January I'll head to Reno to help my brother out with his shop.

I also picked this up last night,

Used ZR2's are hard to find. 2019 w/ 20K miles. It has the 100K mile warranty attatched to it.

I still have my full size, but this will take the place of my daily driver. And the 04 will be used for the camper/towing/hauling.

Sent from my magical BlackBerry pocket tool, somewhere remote. Happy Tails & Safe Travels

Thanks guys, it's been rough. 2 family deaths have also happened upon us.

In January I'll head to Reno to help my brother out with his shop.

I also picked this up last night,

Used ZR2's are hard to find. 2019 w/ 20K miles. It has the 100K mile warranty attatched to it.

I still have my full size, but this will take the place of my daily driver. And the 04 will be used for the camper/towing/hauling.

Im here in Reno let me know if you want to go get some pin stripping on that chasing my Raptor! :)

Pacific Northwest yetti

Expedition Medic
Im here in Reno let me know if you want to go get some pin stripping on that chasing my Raptor! :)
Sierra,

Thank you, I will reach out when I'm there.

I found a letter in the glove box, from the original owner of the ZR2. It seems her name is Zelda, and it was a dream truck of his. Life changed and he was not going to be able and take her on the roads less traveled. Had never been off road, has never towed. She's in phenomenal shape.

It will get a few things, I'll eventually build front and rear armor. Probably matching my 04. W/ recieveR mounts for my multi mount winch. Hidden in bumper aux lighting. AEV snorkel, for dust w/ pre filter. And a besttop canvas folding canopy. Possibly modifying the sport rack on it- so the canopy fits under it.