Yakama rocket box

Explorerinil

Observer
Being a huge fan of yakama products, I was just looking at their rocket box. I pulled my Boston Whaler center council boat to far away fishing spots and I can’t store much gear in it for the trip. Now that there is 3 of us instead of 2, I’m looking for more storage room for our trip to northern Ontario. Anyone on here run a storage box on the top of their topper? I usually see them on cars but not trucks. Thanks for your help.

Here is how I used to travel, need more storage room.

Attachments

• 7E9EE6B8-C1E1-4E7A-86D8-E1E3DC3266BE.jpeg
    7E9EE6B8-C1E1-4E7A-86D8-E1E3DC3266BE.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 50

JoeyBourbon

Being a huge fan of yakama products, I was just looking at their rocket box. I pulled my Boston Whaler center council boat to far away fishing spots and I can’t store much gear in it for the trip. Now that there is 3 of us instead of 2, I’m looking for more storage room for our trip to northern Ontario. Anyone on here run a storage box on the top of their topper? I usually see them on cars but not trucks. Thanks for your help.

Here is how I used to travel, need more storage room.

5bd5e2b59607c6e959356fcfea9b90d3.jpg
I used to run aThule box on a Tacoma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fire_strom

Adventurer
Here in SW Colorado you'd think that you couldn't get a topper w/o a rocket box. They're ubiquitous. Though lately they have started to be supplanted by soft RTT's. Yes. Go get one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz