XP CAMPER V2 "SOLD"

XP Camper V2, $34,000 USD.
Compact overland camper. Composite expandable hard sided camper.
Please follow link for full description; http://xpcamper.com/versions/v2-compact/
Very clean unit. Growing family necessitates a new platform. Save 20K and waiting time associated with a new camper. Located in Southern British Columbia, Canada.
Sale is for CAMPER ONLY. Can deliver at buyers expense. Package deal can be negotiated for truck (1991 Landrover Defender) and camper for residents of a country that will allow the importation of the vehicle (sorry USA, you don't qualify).

Attachments

• x1.jpg
    x1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,277
  • x2.jpg
    x2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,917
  • x3.jpg
    x3.jpg
    1,008.1 KB · Views: 1,231
  • x5.jpg
    x5.jpg
    854 KB · Views: 1,154
  • x6.jpg
    x6.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,161
This is an awesome rig! We are interested in camper or package... curious why you say that US buyers don’t qualify for a 91 Defender? From what I understand, imported vehicles more than 25 yo. are permitted.

Last edited:
This is an awesome rig! We are interested in camper or package... curious why you say that US buyers don’t qualify for a 91 Defender? From what I understand, imported vehicles more than 25 yo. are permitted.
The research I have done on your importation laws outlines that in order to qualify; a vehicle must be 25 years or older and be in stock condition. While the Defender appears stock, there have been many modifications that might pose problems.

Located on Vancouver Island.
Pending sale, I will update this post once transaction is complete.
Thank you for your interest.

Thank you for your interest. I have received a down payment from an international party. I will update the ad once the sale is finalized the V2 has shipped to its new owner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles