Xanadoo Upper Boot Basket LR3/4

That's a good looking piece of kit right there! I have designs in the works similarly to the Mantech overhangs. Will be in aluminum and powder coated!

I like the seatbelt latch.....put in my idea box! lol

Rally1

You remove the fold down handles for the 3rd row, and then this screws right in place (with longer screws). 4 points of contact, it have been rock solid on two trips.

I have my headliner out right now. All of the grab handles are hard mounted with replaceable inserts to the chassis cross support roll-bars. No doubt, a great place for mounting anything heavy.

LR Max

Local Oaf
Any chance you can grab photos of the mountings for the 3rd row handles? I've got a 5 seater and looking to install 3rd row handles for such items like this. Thank you.

Ray_G

Explorer
Any chance you can grab photos of the mountings for the 3rd row handles? I've got a 5 seater and looking to install 3rd row handles for such items like this. Thank you.

If you get the measurements from Victory you should be able to just direct in with screws-I have a buddy using the aluminum runners I made for a BROG attic in his 5 seater, once he knew the distance he cut a small hole to verify and then screwed right in.

Any chance you can grab photos of the mountings for the 3rd row handles? I've got a 5 seater and looking to install 3rd ow handles for such items like this. Thank you.

Sure thing, I am out of town now but arrive back in SoCal tomorrow evening so I can get you those pics first thing Wednesday morning if you wish. I'm waiting on my headliner to get back from the upholstery guru so I can potentially get you the exact cut out dimensions as well on Wednesday. Not sure if my liner is done yet, but it's right down the street and I can cruise over there and take the measurements for the headliner cuts and the mounting tabs on the frame.

Here you go fellas..........let me know if you have any questions. All measurements are from the hard black edge of the roof glass outboard since my headliner is not installed.

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 6.18.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 6.19.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 6.19.24 PM.png

ColoDisco

Explorer
Any updates on this accessory? I have had this on my back burner for a while and would love to actually buy one.

Any update on your USA version of the this baske
Any updates on this accessory? I have had this on my back burner for a while and would love to actually buy one.

Sorry guys, I'm a bit backed up on my modifications list due to COVID and access to various things. I'm working my slider storage completion and then I am starting on this and then moving to commercial panels with gull-wing access for the 3rd row windows.

I'll keep you posted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles