X2 Hannibal 1.9m ( 2m ) Awning and Wall sets

395North

Adventure Beckons
I have three Hannibal Awnings and wall/room sets. I imported a few too many and people fell thru on purchases so I need to recoup import fees.
If you are looking at this I'm sure you know what they are. Photos below.
NOTE*** In the photos the awning is positioned for my purposes at a dramatic angle which causes the room/walls to have more material at the front. When the arms are positioned level the walls are even with the ground.

2.0M(1.85M) Awning HNAWO1 (These are setup to work on Hannibal and a few other style racks)
X2 2.0M(1.85M) Awning Sides/room HS01 (CUSTOM 80" tall)

- USED ($1000): Awning has been on my jeep for 3 months with a little fading on the outer cover and one .5" snag on the outer cover. The room has only been setup once in a parking lot. California weather never warranted the use of a room for a solo traveling dude. I made custom brackets for mounting the Hannibal to a Gobi Stealth rack which require two additional drilled holes.
- NEW ($1300): Brand new awning and room/walls and still in shipping wrap.

This is one of the best awnings available. Super strong and will hold up to any wind. Probably stronger than most racks. Hannibal awnings set up in 30 seconds. They are free floating, without legs, pegs or ropes to bump into or trip over. You can maneuver your vehicle with the awning deployed. This awning withstands winds better than any other awning (Overland Journal, Spring 2010).

The rooms are three wall and really meant to be used more as a wind/sand block even though they are waterproof.

IMG_3539.jpg
IMG_0028.jpg
IMG_0023.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0026.jpg
    IMG_0026.jpg
    521 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:

395North

Adventure Beckons
Sorry I can't ship. I got shafted the last time I sold an oversized item to an expo member. Somehow I got stuck with lift gate and fork lift fees from the shipping company for an 80lb item.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier