WTT Mountain Hardwear Ghost Whisper Sizing

ttengineer

Adventurer
I have a near mint grey MH hooded ghost whisperer jacket in a size large. I’d like to trade it for an equally well taken care of size XL. Color doesn’t matter much.

If you’re interested let me know.

I may be willing to sell it at a discount of the cheapest online price if an XL trade is not available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Otter!

I have a near mint grey MH hooded ghost whisperer jacket in a size large. I’d like to trade it for an equally well taken care of size XL. Color doesn’t matter much.

If you’re interested let me know.

I may be willing to sell it at a discount of the cheapest online price if an XL trade is not available.

Good day ttengineer. I have a bright blue Mountain Hardwear Ghost Whisperer Hoody in XL and I would love to trade for a L. mine is in like-new condition as well. I can send you a picture tonight. Thanks!

ttengineer

Adventurer
Good day ttengineer. I have a bright blue Mountain Hardwear Ghost Whisperer Hoody in XL and I would love to trade for a L. mine is in like-new condition as well. I can send you a picture tonight. Thanks!

Awesome. Please do.

Superduty

Adventurer
I read the original post thinking to myself, what a longshot request. ********......Hope the deal is successful and everyone comes out happy.

Otter!

Awesome. Please do.

Here you go! Got it from a buddy in a trade and it has been sitting in a tub because it's too big for me.
z2bKAFaPS3mP7wB%amoOkg.jpg

Attachments

• n1Z3NLtBSz2FI7YIN7BBJA.jpg
    n1Z3NLtBSz2FI7YIN7BBJA.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 49
  • KT0INuJoQX69RBziozbtgA.jpg
    KT0INuJoQX69RBziozbtgA.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 45

Forum statistics

Threads
Members