WTT FWC Fleet for Flippac

jawha1020

I have a 1985 Fleet slide in pop up camper that I am interested in trading for a Flip-pac. The camper is in great condition for its age. Both lift panels have been rebuilt, the interior has been reupholstered, it has a functioning propane system with a stove and catalytic heater. Also has a sink with a 12 gallon water tank and an ice box. I installed an awning and it has a simple 12 volt system with LED lights and charging outlet. It weighs about 850 lb. dry. It is water tight and the canvas is in decent shape, although it is discolored in places due to mildew over the years. I am located in Albuquerque NM. I have a 2001 Tundra access cab. I think the bed is 6.5 ft long by 68 inches wide, so I need a flip PAC that would fit that. The Fleet fits with the tailgate down coming to within about 5 inches of the end of the tailgate. I know it's a long shot, but I thought I'd see what's out there. I can send pictures if requested. fleet 2.jpgFleet.jpgfleet 3.jpg

Attachments

• fleet 4.jpg
    fleet 4.jpg
    116.2 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:

Hamer95USA

FWC Fleet camper shell

Hello jawha1020,

I was wondering if you would sell your FWC Fleet camper shell? If so, how much would you be asking for it?

George

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94