WTT: ARB 50qt For Your 37qt.

I would like to trade my one year old ARB 50qt fridge for a smaller 37qt model. The wife and I started using a small cooler up front for drinks and do not fill the 50 up now. Also the wife is a little too short to see in and get stuff out where I have it mounted. The 3 inch shorter 37qt model would help a bunch.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438618489.321883.jpg

I bought it new last summer. Still have the box and all of the paper work. No damage and still runs like new.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438618539.008791.jpg

Looking for the smaller ARB model but if you have something similar let me know. I expect the trade to be in similar shape and age or I would expect some $$.

I have the fridge, basket, manual, both chargers and the box if someone would want that.

I can meet in a several hour area around Atlanta or we could meet up at Expo East or Appalachian Rendevous.

Thanks,

Joe

Last edited:

Xrunner

Explorer
Any chance you have a trip to Colorado planned? I have a 1 year old 37qt ARB and have been looking for a 50.

yonah

Calling-in from west of the Rockies
Man, I passed up a used 37qrt in great condition earlier this year because I really wanted a 50qrt.
And I live in Georgia.
And I'll be in Atlanta this weekend for work.
Kicking myself now...

Bigunit

Adventurer
I have an extra BNIB never been used, box has never been opened ARB 37 qt. fridge purchased a year ago to trade you straight up. I will pay shipping it to you and you pay shipping your 1 year old used fridge to me. PM me if interesed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles