WTS Yakima Outpost HD truck rack, Smittybilt XL RTT(Sold), Rhino Rack dome 1300 awning (NC/SC)

Tenchi64

Upgraded my RTT to an AT Summit so selling my gear. Pictures of setup attached.
Located in Charlotte NC. Local sales only.

For Sale
$650 - Yakima Outpost Hd system for midsize pickup truck
Includes Yakima Outpost HD + 60” HD Bar.
  • Fixed mid-height position of 13" provides easy gear access and a low center of gravity
  • Maximum on-road rating of 500 lbs.
  • Maximum off-road rating of 300 lbs.
I have had it for a year and it is in great condition. No defects except some nicks from a RTT mounted on it. Awesome rack. Wouldn't have sold it if I didn't get an AT summit.

$900 - Smittybilt Overlander XL Roof Top Tent - 2883 Sold
  • LED strip interior light
  • 60mm high density foam mattress with removable cover
  • Open size: 122" W x 76" L x 51" H
  • Load capacity: 770 lbs
  • Sleeps: 3-4
Great RTT with large capacity. Larger than normal RTT to the point that it hung out of a little from the bed of my pickup truck mounted on the Outpost HD Rack. It's almost a year old and has been used 6 times. No leaks and one issue. One side of the tent cover has no velcro. Makes it easier to remove or put on the cover. There are still 4 straps that wrap around and secures the cover so there's no risk of losing the cover. Always stored dry in the garage above the garage door(pulley system).

$200 - Rhino Rack Dome 1300 Awning
Used twice and is a nice awning. Always stored dried in the garage

Can mount to both sides of the vehicle as well as the rear
Provides extra head clearance
Large 2500mm x 2400mm (98" x 94") coverage
qgtBh_fnixdmqWBk5EskmAbU5kuNBH45eO3veosB3-OoMVxbBoZ9B2ZlYyZjAVqECUpIBiGbZOmsYGHTWXqdNtXeI_mYu21jLwxkBR1HkwwqaJ-PRfQye7GyfOLKqoX6KRsjvOxd

paz3UC17S1PSAB0RAi7V70lHnZevPGwQ7h6vT5ZlGhe3Ol5ttxtUHI0zSMZHuWB_0Vpeqgglbdb5zZroesTz1ZKszCfHGxMr5Ag9d-KzS-FlLJsN8LWzys3s9lqqk1MT2oUUQzpn

UGlmtwpiltsZfLR_gu3K4UYyNlGpEp2IWOzpzSUAsJadcICpvqFYSh_xwpJ3MhFJUeJJVuRk2NzPUn20_6edISgJQjDhcUARJ4fpo-_efZiPnYYd48x7fQqTSIfWWOxQYOsZsBGs

Last edited:

enzo

Explorer
Per our PMs my friend will take the tent. Just waiting on your info to pass along to the buyer. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles