WTB Youth backpack

Looking for a youth backpacking pack for my 9 year old daughter. Her torso is 15". Needing 35-50liter capacity. Prefer an adjustable pack to grow with her then pass down to my 3 year old daughter when she's older.

What do you have?

Thanks

Bump. Trying to get this before spring break. Don't really want to afford a brand new pack... just in case the kids is far less enthusiastic about it as she was in Big Bend.

Quest4ADV

Adventurer
Did you check Campmor and REI-Outlet. I bought packs for my boys when there were about that age. I don't think I paid more than $35-$40 for them. That was a few years ago. can't remember what I did with those packs or I'd give you one.

Desertxr

Back Pack

Looking for a youth backpacking pack for my 9 year old daughter. Her torso is 15". Needing 35-50liter capacity. Prefer an adjustable pack to grow with her then pass down to my 3 year old daughter when she's older.

What do you have?

Thanks

Hi I don't have anything but wanted to suggest you scope out Geartrade.com as there are usualy 30+ backpacks on there. I saw one for a small woman a week ago so might be close to what you seek, usually 1/2 of the new price or close to that, of course depending on condition. Hope this helps. Have a good hike/life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier