WTB: Warn Zeon 12S Platinum Winch Los Angeles

R70

As stated above, I’m searching for a warn zeon 12S platinum winch. Platinum with the wireless free spool clutch is the only one that will work for my application. Please reach out if you have one to part with!

plainjaneFJC

Deplorable
Hey I know it’s not a Warn, but the reviews are outstanding, wireless controller, synthetic rope, forged hook, etc. I’ve researched this quite a bit and decided this is the direction I’m going. Just an idea if you didn’t know these were out there.

billiebob

Hey I know it’s not a Warn, but the reviews are outstanding, wireless controller, synthetic rope, forged hook, etc. I’ve researched this quite a bit and decided this is the direction I’m going. Just an idea if you didn’t know these were out there.
yep, there are a couple of cheap like $300 winches which seem to be very popular with excellent reviews from guys who wheel and winch all the time

R70

Thanks for the reply! I would definitely go that direction but for my application I need to be able to release the free spool clutch remotely and I believe this is the only winch that will do that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles