WTB: Used Decked system for 15-20 F150 6.5ft bed

KWJohnston

I'm looking for a Decked system for my 2017 F150 Supercab 6.5ft. bed. I'm still not certain if the system will be right for my needs, so I'm looking for a used unit just in case I don't like it. I'm located in Alabama and can drive a reasonable distance.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

KWJohnston

I have had a couple of vague private messages from New Members with No posts or info in there profile. Both asked me to email an unnamed 3rd party about the Decked system.

Listen, if your a legit member of the forum I will respond. If you Honestly know someone with what I'm looking for, then at least introduce them by there real name and location and give me some details. Better yet ask them to join the forum (it's not hard) and message me here.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

ozzy370

I'm assuming you have seen my ad for the 6.5 bed drawers I have for sale and I am assuming we are too far apart to make something work.

KWJohnston

Yes I saw your ad. The tuffy drawers have a ton of interior volume. It is a bit more than I was looking to spend and the distance is an issue.

For now I'm gonna keep looking out for a used Decked system.....

Zacks_Van

I have a truck vault drawer in my garage, that i was hoping to use for my build... but its not going to work. I got it second hand, and it was out a used FBI explorer. Maybe you want to make it work for your build. you would have to arrange pickup/shipping. Its not weather proof, so only would work if you have a cab/bed cover for you... I can get photo of it, but its essentially this model. Im in Philly PA Area.

KWJohnston

@Zacks_Van , just saw your reply. Thanks for the offer but I'm gonna pass on the truck vault. I think the Decked System will work better for my needs.

Still think I would like to have a Decked system for my truck. I just haven't found a used one.

Thread title edited

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94