WTB: Toyota Tacoma or Land Cruiser 80/100

bossman429

Adventurer
I’m in the market for a Tacoma, Land Cruiser 80/100, or 4Runner - either turn-key and trail-ready (max $25,000 w/ Full overland setup) or for less with a moderate overland build. Ideally looking for a vehicle that’s spent it’s life away from winter and all the salt that comes with it. Happy to travel within US/Canada to pick up. Any leads are greatly appreciated!

Please no beaters or high milers.

I have a Tacoma and a cruiser for Sale. Taco is stock but Cruiser is fully built

Thread is a page or so down

Ziro

I have a Tacoma and a cruiser for Sale. Taco is stock but Cruiser is fully built

Thread is a page or so down

Hey dude,

I saw it a few days ago actually. Really like it. Do you have any additional info on it? I’ll be in NY in a couple weeks so if it’s still a round then I’d love to come by and check it out in NJ.

bossman429

Adventurer
Hey dude,

I saw it a few days ago actually. Really like it. Do you have any additional info on it? I’ll be in NY in a couple weeks so if it’s still a round then I’d love to come by and check it out in NJ.

Message me an email I can send you info t.
I’ve been crushed with work but I had plans on taking the time to clean it up Friday and get full detailed pics on it and update the post. And by clean it up I just mean vacuum out the 7lbs of sand my kids leave in their beach toys in the trunk that inevitably spills out on the way home haha

Wombatshuffle

If everything goes well (buying a GX460 this weekend) my 09 Tacoma with OME suspension, bf KO2s, Koenig countersteer Offroad wheels and a pretty epic sound system (if you like that kind of thing), will be up for sale. It’s got 135k miles and I’m the only owner. I bought it in Alabama where it spent its first 6 years and moved it with me to Seattle 4 years ago. I can take more pictures if your interested.

ca00047046cab512d5ddc50ba018f4c4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94