WTB: Toyota Tacoma or Land Cruiser 80/100

Ziro

Heres a link to mine if you are interested, I'm in San Diego, CA. Maybe we can work something out!

Sadly i sold my tent already but the rack makes it really easy once a tent is mounted to remove and reinstall

Very nice setup, but slightly out of my price range

Ziro

Speaking only on a 3rd Gen 4Runner id look for something different. Had one front and rear bumpers sliders under armor drawer setup roof rack and with two passengers the brakes couldn’t hang coming down mountains and that’s with the Tundra brake upgrade and stop tech heavy towing rotors and pads. Just to much weight for the vehicle.

Thanks for the tip!

NJ_OVERLAND

I'm sure you came across my 4sale thread, east coast truck, completely maintained ready to go truck supercharged, 33's 6k on them, TB,WP, axel seals, brakes, control arms, everything done. $9,500

Ziro

Where are you located? I've been toying with the idea of selling my 2001 4runner build, no RTT tho.

Hey dude, I bounce between Canada & AZ, so no problem to pick something up within North America. Wanna send over some pics? I'm not in a huge rush, just need something by December for a year long expedition.

ramonortiz55

Adventurer
Hey dude, I bounce between Canada & AZ, so no problem to pick something up within North America. Wanna send over some pics? I'm not in a huge rush, just need something by December for a year long expedition.

Here is my build thread - Some old pictures shown here:

https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/ramonortiz55-4runner-build-la-venenosa.370253/#post-10120457

The picture above does not show the dual swing bumper in the rear, here is an updated butt pic:

www.tacomaworld.com/threads/ramonortiz55-4runner-build-la-venenosa.370253/page-28#post-16257714

Ziro

Very nice! I may have missed it, but are the ARB sliders included or just the mounts?

Jafrench

Observer
Trail Tailor sliders on the truck and included

EDIT: I misunderstood. You are referring to the ARB drawer and fridge slide. Yes, its included. It's a low profile drawer (<5") and I only have 1 (passenger side).

Cheesey

Interested?

Attachments

• IMG_20190421_191325_879.jpg
    IMG_20190421_191325_879.jpg
    249 KB · Views: 126

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online