WTB: Tiger Camper or Similar with 4 Vehicle Seats.

brp

Observer
Hi. I'm looking for a Tiger (Provan Tiger, Tiger Adventure Vehicles) or similar layout vehicle that has 4, or more, automotive/seat belted seats. I am open in terms of price, location, brand, chassis, condition...pretty much everything. If you have a vehicle, or know of one, please contact me via this forum. Thanks a lot. -Brian

Herbie

Rendezvous Conspirator
I would subscribe to the Tiger owner's forum so you can monitor their classifieds section. Extended-cab and quad-cab Tigers do exist and pop up there periodically. I came within a hair's breadth of buying one last summer but found that Tigers-on-quad-cabs are about 12" too long for my driveway! :eek:

Tigers show up here on ExPo too, but the a lot of Tiger owners are not strictly "ExPo folks" and don't know about us.

mph

Expedition Leader
Hi. I'm looking for a Tiger (Provan Tiger, Tiger Adventure Vehicles) or similar layout vehicle that has 4, or more, automotive/seat belted seats. I am open in terms of price, location, brand, chassis, condition...pretty much everything. If you have a vehicle, or know of one, please contact me via this forum. Thanks a lot. -Brian

What's your budget? 2013 Ram, 5500, 50,000 miles I think my friend is asking 110k?

Barryg

Yes Tiger is a great vehicles I have owned five of them 1 Malayan and 4 Bengals; and am very familiar with them. I currently have a Northern Lite truck camper listed on ep's forum you might want to look at ;very similar in size even better insulation than a tiger
Barry

Delsh

Is that 2013 Ram 5500 rig listed on EP? Sounds intriguing, especially if a passthrough to make traveling w/ 4 dogs easier...

mph

Expedition Leader
Is that 2013 Ram 5500 rig listed on EP? Sounds intriguing, especially if a passthrough to make traveling w/ 4 dogs easier...
Let me know if you want some more details. It's a 2012, 3500 Ram Laramie, 47000 miles Walk thru, etc....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles