WTB SPOT 3

XJINTX

Explorer
I currently still have my original SPOT and it's service. It's banged up and I'd like to replace. I assume if I do I can just activate my service on it. Anyone move away from Spot and have a Spot 3 for sale?

Thanks in Advance.

Fallon 40

Observer
You cannot move your subscription over to the gen 3. You have to start a new one so you might as well wait until yours is about to run out then you can buy the gen 3 and pay for the year.

silvElise

Adventurer
I currently still have my original SPOT and it's service. It's banged up and I'd like to replace. I assume if I do I can just activate my service on it. Anyone move away from Spot and have a Spot 3 for sale?

Thanks in Advance.

Going to spots site looks like they are doing a holiday sale where it is free with mail in rebate when you get it and subscribe... Didn't realize this and may be of value to you :)
http://www.findmespot.com/FREE/land...tm_medium=vanity&utm_campaign=2015SPOTHoliday

1stDeuce

Explorer
Delorme InReach will have a $50 Rebate for the SE and $75 on the Explorer starting 11/15/15... I think it's a credit on subscription, not money back...
No idea how subscription rates compare, but it doesn't matter, as SPOT can be "spotty" in the mountains, so I'm not even considering it.
Just info for anyone else looking.

cycleman4

Adventure seeker
I just bought a Spot 3 2 months ago and had current service transferred to it from my first gen spot. Call them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior