WTB / Seeking: Mercedes T1, 4WD

Seeking a decent condition, running/driving T1 4x4. I'm located in Oregon, USA so North America is ideal, but not required.
Please feel free to reach out via PM if you have one of these vehicles that you're considering selling. Thank you.

Good luck with the search.
Thanks Mike! As you probably recall, you and I have talked about these things more than once. As Scott reminds me every time we connect, I've always been much more "trek-than-truck", which is a pretty accurate observation. However, with a single-digit-aged kiddo and all of the gear/stuff that comes with being an adventure-dad, I think a van would be a reasonable upgrade to our fleet. Typical James though, it's going to have to be a bit unique. The T1 checks an awful lot of boxes for me. I see them somewhat regularly (although only a few of the 4WD's), and it sounds like there was someone in southern OR importing them at one point, but I have yet to find this person. Hoping that perhaps someone here on ExPo either has one of these for sale, knows of one, or could point me in the direction of an experienced importer.

mhiscox

Expedition Leader
Maybe a long shot, but you might send a PM of inquiry to Mog of the membership. If I recall the story correctly--admittedly never a given--he got his very cool triple cab 1017 ex-fire truck from a guy in the Medford area who had imported some German stuff. Might be relevant, though probably not. Good luck.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz