WTB: Scepter MFC Cap Strap

BroncoHauler

Adventurer
Looking for a source for the red and yellow Scepter cap straps. I see that DS Tactical sells them for ajust about $5 a piece which is fine, but it shipping costs are a little pricey.

Looking to see if someone had a CONUS source before I go north of the border.

Herb

DNTL740

Adventurer
Hi, I bought somo Viton gaskets and Red straps for my Scepters from a lady on eBay, Her screen name is auntboo82, she was very reasonable. Send her a message and she'll get back to you.

If you need Yellow straps I have 4 that I will sell for $4 a piece including shipping, they are used but still work.

BroncoHauler

Adventurer
Hi, I bought somo Viton gaskets and Red straps for my Scepters from a lady on eBay, Her screen name is auntboo82, she was very reasonable. Send her a message and she'll get back to you.

Thanks for the tip. Getting hooked up with what I need, I appreciate it.

Herb

rarecj8

Observer
holy thread revival...

i've used my sceptors for several years and when the straps finally snapped in two, just go with out. What's the big deal with color coding? All my rigs and and other uses is gasoline...

tperkins

Observer
holy thread revival...

i've used my sceptors for several years and when the straps finally snapped in two, just go with out. What's the big deal with color coding? All my rigs and and other uses is gasoline...

Technically, to be DOT compliant for fuel transport, the color bands need to match the fuel type.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior