WTB: Rooftop Tent (Vermont or Greater New England)

prasta

Suffering from some serious analysis/paralysis with all these RTT options out there.

Wondering if anyone in New England has one collecting dust they no longer use?

I'm located in Cambridge, VT but will travel for a great deal.

gabrielef

Suffering from some serious analysis/paralysis with all these RTT options out there.

Wondering if anyone in New England has one collecting dust they no longer use?

I'm located in Cambridge, VT but will travel for a great deal.

Which brands have you looked at? A great way to narrow it down is if you know what kind of terrain you’ll be in and where you like to go. Also how many people and whether you camp in one place for a few days or a new spot every night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prasta

I've looked at Tepui, Smittybuilt, iKamper, Roofnest, TuffSTuff, Roam and then various knockoffs of those brands available in shady corners of the interwebs.

Nothing too crazy, established campgrounds and primitive camping mostly, with my girl and my dog. Will camp in place for a couple days at a time, but also do multi day road trips where I'm setting up in a new spot along the route every night.

Leaning pretty heavily in the direction of the Tepui Kukenam 3, seems like a good balance of versatility and cost.

Which brands have you looked at? A great way to narrow it down is if you know what kind of terrain you’ll be in and where you like to go. Also how many people and whether you camp in one place for a few days or a new spot every night.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior