WTB Rooftent in Colorado

Pskhaat

2005 Expedition Trophy Champion
Looking for a smaller rooftent in or around the Front Range of Colorado. I've owned an EA2200, so not new to them. Any make/model let me know if you're interested in selling.

mtnmedic

I am selling my Howling Moon Stargazer 1.6 tent. We bought it last year and have slept in it 5 times. We are just not using it as much as we thought. It remains in near perfect condition, i.e. some bug splat on the cover.

PM if you are interested
4babcd37-f80e-94f8.jpg

4babcd37-f83a-4dea.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

bigreen505

Expedition Leader
Looking for a smaller rooftent in or around the Front Range of Colorado. I've owned an EA2200, so not new to them. Any make/model let me know if you're interested in selling.

I have a small Columbus. It needs a zipper that I have, but have not put on yet, but is otherwise good to go. It's nice and light.

loup407

Adventurer
It's not "smaller" but I'll be selling my EezAwn series 3 1800 in late July/early August. I acquired it with my Horizon, and I'm getting a trailer-specific tent which won't get to the US until August. It's been used a lot by us, but is in good shape, as is the cover.

STREGA

Explorer
It's not "smaller" but I'll be selling my EezAwn series 3 1800 in late July/early August. I acquired it with my Horizon, and I'm getting a trailer-specific tent which won't get to the US until August. It's been used a lot by us, but is in good shape, as is the cover.

I saw Loup407's RTT at the Expo and it is in good shape!

loup407

Adventurer
EZARTT1.jpg
I have an Eez-Awn 1800 I'm selling. It's been lovingly used and enjoyed. Can email other pics upon request. Am in Longmont. It's still bolted to the top of my Horizon, and will come off around the end of July.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles