WTB: Roof Top Tent

jeepspeed93

Observer
Hello All,

I'm looking for a RTT, preferably in the Orange County, CA area. I am willing to drive for the right tent/deal.

Please let mw know what you have or if you know of any leads!

Thanks

Raul B

Explorer
What size are you looking for? Any particular brand? I'm bringing in a couple of rtt to do some reviews and will be selling then right after at a discounted rate

jeepspeed93

Observer
What size are you looking for? Any particular brand? I'm bringing in a couple of rtt to do some reviews and will be selling then right after at a discounted rate

2 person minimum but no particular brand.

Bringing them in from where? Overseas?

Let me know.

Makedonas1

Observer
Roof top tent for sale

I have a roof top tent I may be interested in parting with for the right price. I have a Mombasa roof top tent, I use it frequently and it is still in very good working order. Bought a new cover for it 2 yrs ago. Still in great condition. I also have the changing room which I've used twice one extended stay trips. The thing is practically still new. Tent Sleeps 2 very comfortably. I usually sleep myself (6' tall, 170 lbs) plus girlfriend and small/midsize dog with plenty of stretching room. I've slept 3 in it snug, but doesn't make for a pleasant nights sleep. PM me if you would like here and we can discuss options. I am in Topanga Canyon, close to Orange County.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    580.5 KB · Views: 137

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles