WTB RIGd UltraSwing Multi Fit Tire Carrier: Los Angeles

Tacoma Surf

LOOKING TO BUY:

RIGd UltraSwing Multi Fit Tire Carrier in the Los Angeles / Orange County area for my Tacoma.

Thank you!!

Bigunit

Adventurer
Have you looked at this product?
Wilco Offroad Hitchgate Solo Spare Tire Carrier (High Clearance) - UHG33187 | 4WD.com
https://www.4wd.com/p/wilco-offroad-hitchgate-solo-spare-tire-carrier-high-clearance-uhg33187/_/R-BKKP-UHG33187?gclid=CjwKCAjw-5v7BRAmEiwAJ3DpuK8RL5---KeT5yctXP_EhQscmz2C5SKimDi5Xn1e1F9d4_Kd0I-QKBoC1FMQAvD_BwE&ppcfon=1&gp=1&ef_id=CjwKCAjw-5v7BRAmEiwAJ3DpuK8RL5---KeT5yctXP_EhQscmz2C5SKimDi5Xn1e1F9d4_Kd0I-QKBoC1FMQAvD_BwE:G:s&s_kwcid=AL!7836!3!389350609662!!!u!293946777986!&s_kwcid=AL!{7836}!{3}!389350609662!!!u!293946777986!&ecmp=s:google&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping&emlprox=out&ppcfon=1&gp=1

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Recommended books for Overlanding

Adventure Motorcycling Handbook: A Route & Planning Guide
by Chris Scott
From $28.81
Cycling the Great Divide: From Canada to Mexico on North ...
by Michael McCoy, venture Cycling Association
From $9.99
Deep Survival: Who Lives, Who Dies, and Why
by Laurence Gonzales
From $9.99

hbl21

buyer beware, I bought mind three months ago and the entire thing is covered in rust. When I spoke to rigd, they claimed “coating” is not covered by the warranty and it was my “aftercare/maintenance” issue. I’ve owned a lot of powder coated truck products and I’ve never seen anything rust this fast. I have a bumper that’s been on my truck for 5 years with no rust. I’m now stuck with a 1700 dollar swing arm I have to sand down and ceramic coat myself which is gonna take hours to deal with because they won’t replace it, not that I really want another. I’d go with Wilco.

Attachments

fore76

I have the Wilco Hitchgate Max and happy with it on my 2011 CrewMax. No rust and it appears workmanship is much better than RigD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

garrett93

Observer
buyer beware, I bought mind three months ago and the entire thing is covered in rust. When I spoke to rigd, they claimed “coating” is not covered by the warranty and it was my “aftercare/maintenance” issue. I’ve owned a lot of powder coated truck products and I’ve never seen anything rust this fast. I have a bumper that’s been on my truck for 5 years with no rust. I’m now stuck with a 1700 dollar swing arm I have to sand down and ceramic coat myself which is gonna take hours to deal with because they won’t replace it, not that I really want another. I’d go with Wilco.

Dang - yeah I was also looking at one but that might be a deal breaker for me :/