WTB portable Fridge

renval

Looking to buy a portable fridge like Dometic/ARB, please let me know what you have and your asking price, thank you!

gabrielef

I have two Dometic’s (40L) and an Overland Pro’s 69L dual zone. I’ve barely used them.

What size are you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

renval

Sorry guys for my late response, I’m working full time, family and planning a 3 week overlanding trip is taking most of my time, I ended up buying a brand new Dometic CFX3 55 fridge, i heard good reviews about it, thank you all for your replies!! Stay safe!!!

gabrielef

You selling the Dometic's? price and where are you? what model exactly?

I have the CFX40 (w/wifi via the Dometic app), and the CC40). I'd sell the CC40 for $425 (I bought it from someone who thought it was broken because it wouldn't power on, but all you do is hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn it on haha).

The CFX40 I'd sell for $725, and I got it at the end of April. I've used it on 4 trips. I have the original packaging as well.

I'm located near Sacramento, CA but I don't have a problem shipping it. I can ship for free through my work.

GonzoShinyPants

I have the CFX40 (w/wifi via the Dometic app), and the CC40). I'd sell the CC40 for $425 (I bought it from someone who thought it was broken because it wouldn't power on, but all you do is hold the power button for 3 seconds to turn it on haha).

The CFX40 I'd sell for $725, and I got it at the end of April. I've used it on 4 trips. I have the original packaging as well.

I'm located near Sacramento, CA but I don't have a problem shipping it. I can ship for free through my work.

Hey thanks for the response, I don't see the CFX40 on their website, is that one discontinued? They have the CFX3 series now, which I'm guessing might be the new version of the CFX line. Just trying to do some research on it. I need to be able to plug it in to an AC outlet when not in the truck, do you know if that's an option.

gabrielef

Hey thanks for the response, I don't see the CFX40 on their website, is that one discontinued? They have the CFX3 series now, which I'm guessing might be the new version of the CFX line. Just trying to do some research on it. I need to be able to plug it in to an AC outlet when not in the truck, do you know if that's an option.

Yes, the CFX series was just replaced by the CFX3 lineup.

Pretty much all portable fridges come with both a chord for 12V DC (for the car) and 120V AC (for the home)

Here's a link to everything it has!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94

Members online