WTB: Portable and Sturdy Medium Sized Table for Overland Travels

jxb750

Hello adventures,

I am looking for a gently used camping table—no brand preference; however, good quality and durability are important. Distance is not a problem as long as you are okay with packing it up as I can send you a prepaid UPS label for shipping.

Thank you for looking.

gabrielef

ALPS Engineering makes an inexpensive one. That’s what I have. And a couple small folding aluminum ones from Walmart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

86scotty

Cynic
I'm also a fan of the ALPS, though mine is called the guide table. Maybe it's bigger than the one linked above? It is big. I've had it for years. It's insanely useful, was cheap and is just plain amazing. If I had to find something to complain about it would be that it is heavy in it's case. Really sturdy.

But.....I have a pick up and tailgate camp. You will find no better tailgate picnic cover than the accordion ALPS tabletop folded out on it.

jxb750

Overwhelming consensus on the ALPS—thank you, everyone!

I will look into the ALPS table as it seems like there are a couple models to choose from.

I'm looking at a nice compact table as well and have been looking at these. Can I get one of you nice campers to send me a picture of it packed next to something as a reference please I am trying to get as lightweight and compact on all the stuff I bring. All this stuff we buy adds up fast

Dogpilot

I have used these for years now. They are sturdy, lightweight and roll up into a small bundle and fit in a long sack, that comes with them. End up being no larger than a fold up chair. REI made them, but they are no longer available at the moment. Email me if your interested I have a spare one. They where not expensive at all, something like $50:
cc6adee5-4789-4bd6-a52e-fa825d57f472.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94