WTB: pelican case.

michaels

Explorer
i'm looking for 1500-1650 series pelican cases. black preferred. let me know what you have.

must be willing to ship to auburn, AL. i pay shipping of course.

please pm me as i can not check the thread often.

TD64

Adventurer
Check out www.cases4less.com. I just scored a 1510 from them for a fair price. I went out to their store in El Cajon, CA. and they were very helpful as I check out the different brands.

Note that they also have a new website (both work): www.4lessdepot.com

Last edited:

LandSpeeder

me. but then, you ain't want a custom color that no other person on the planet has unless they got it from me or my old work. (pelican makes that color for CC only)

You told me i wus asking too much, but i was asking the actual cost for a reseller and nothing more... i can still get as many 1600's as your heart desires, no other sizes though.

1500 to 1650 is a wide range of sizes

can you be more specific?

roughly ten sizes give or take 1 or 2, but if he narrows it down then his chances of someone having one are slimmer....

michaels

Explorer
me. but then, you ain't want a custom color that no other person on the planet has unless they got it from me or my old work. (pelican makes that color for CC only)

You told me i wus asking too much, but i was asking the actual cost for a reseller and nothing more... i can still get as many 1600's as your heart desires, no other sizes though.

roughly ten sizes give or take 1 or 2, but if he narrows it down then his chances of someone having one are slimmer....

eric. if you have the ability to get ahold of some 1600s, give me a call. i don't have your number anymore. it was too much for me to pay when you moved, but i have a bit more to work with now.

i prefer the bigger size for my spare axles, hub, belts, recovery gear, and possibly my spare diff if it'll fit, and a smaller 1500 or so series for my camp kitchen and dry foods.

i've found lots of 1500 series in the $40 range and most 1650s for $100-$150. obviously i want the cheapest i can get. i just want to get rid of the MDF box i built in the back and organize better with boxes that i can put in just for trips and still utilize the cargo space in the rear.

jham

Adventurer
michael what are you doing with the mdf box? I may be interested in that... I'll see if I can find the old picture thread.

Land Speeder, I would be interested in getting a few 1600s from you, if the offer stands.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior