WTB Misc. Electrical: wire, bus bars, fuse blocks, circuit breakers, switch panels, connectors, heat shrink, etc.

toddz69

Explorer
I've got some spools of wire of various colors that I'll never use. A distribution block from a Chevy truck firewall. Maybe a few other odds and ends.

Todd Z.

toddz69

Explorer
I'll take a look this weekend. I think some of it is either 14AWG or 16AWG. I might have some other AWG as well. I was thinking I should take pics of everything I have and I could just throw it all in a flat rate box for you and you could have it for the cost of the box. I also have some heat shrink, some crimpers I don't use, etc.

Todd Z.

I'll take a look this weekend. I think some of it is either 14AWG or 16AWG. I might have some other AWG as well. I was thinking I should take pics of everything I have and I could just throw it all in a flat rate box for you and you could have it for the cost of the box. I also have some heat shrink, some crimpers I don't use, etc.

Todd Z.
That sounds awesome, thanks!

toddz69

Explorer
Here's a sampling what all I rounded up this morning. I think I have some heat shrink for you as well. The wire on the spools is 16 AWG. I think I can fit all this (and more) in a USPS large flat rate box.

Todd Z.

Attachments

• IMG_8962.jpg
    IMG_8962.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 13

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94