WTB max coupler or lock n roll

Outside somewhere

Overland certified public figure brand ambassador
You do NOT want a max coupler. Mine started falling apart after 3 months, 3 trips. Zero customer support as well. No experience with the lock/roll but from those I've met with them they have described it as "It's needy, finicky but seems to work ok" and that's better than anything I can say about the max. Just my .02

Guitarsail1

Adventurer
EMailed you. I have a trailer side lock n roll. Bought the wrong size. Not sure which part your looking for or what size.

pkelly72

Adventurer
Any other suggestions? Those are the couplers I’m aware of other than standard ball hitch.

QUOTE="Outside somewhere, post: 2537368, member: 147952"]You do NOT want a max coupler. Mine started falling apart after 3 months, 3 trips. Zero customer support as well. No experience with the lock/roll but from those I've met with them they have described it as "It's needy, finicky but seems to work ok" and that's better than anything I can say about the max. Just my .02[/QUOTE]

texasnielsen

Outdoorsman
You do NOT want a max coupler. Mine started falling apart after 3 months, 3 trips. Zero customer support as well. No experience with the lock/roll but from those I've met with them they have described it as "It's needy, finicky but seems to work ok" and that's better than anything I can say about the max. Just my .02

I cannot address the customer support aspects of the above as I've not needed to call anyone. I purchased mine used, have put about 5K on it without any issues. I am not rock crawling with it however I wouldn't classify it's use as only pavement or graded dirt roads either.

So, not looking to contradict the quoted post however I've been satisfied (and trusting) of my Max Coupler. . . and with no affiliation to the Co.

Campndad

Essayons!!
I also have the max coupler and have put over 15,000 miles on it in the last year and a half. No issues. I have kept it greased and tightened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Outside somewhere

I also have the max coupler and have put over 15,000 miles on it in the last year and a half. No issues. I have kept it greased and tightened.

Same maintenance here. Started falling apart after three trips, two of which were less than 500 miles. No email, no phone call, no give a ******** from cu offroad. Lots of people have had the same experience. Spoke to three people in Vermont last week who had similar issues. All had zero communication from cu offroad. 1/10 would only recommend if one needed a paperweight.

20171023-213518.jpg

Campndad

Essayons!!
Same maintenance here. Started falling apart after three trips, two of which were less than 500 miles. No email, no phone call, no give a **** from cu offroad. Lots of people have had the same experience. Spoke to three people in Vermont last week who had similar issues. All had zero communication from cu offroad. 1/10 would only recommend if one needed a paperweight.

View attachment 477737

I certainly do not agree with bad customer service. I have not had to have a complaint. I hope the company will step up and make issues right.

Outside somewhere

I certainly do not agree with bad customer service. I have not had to have a complaint. I hope the company will step up and make issues right.

I reached out a year ago when I noticed the non user serviceable polyurethane started falling apart. I even called energy suspension to see if I could purchase the poly bushing direct, try to get it pressed on locally. They said call cu offroad. So I called and emailed again. Crickets.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles