Updated list:

GAP IID Tool
Prospeed rack
Rear ladder
18" alloys
Short Roof Rails

Xlifter suspension controller
Hitch receiver

I'm based out of Seattle, WA but traveling cross country in the truck from Toronto, ON.

Thanks.

Last edited:

NorthwestDriver

I’m in Seattle. Have an OEM ladder for an LR3, it might fit. Also have a cargo barrier (goes between 2nd and 3rd row/cargo area) taking up space. PM me if interested.

There have been some hitch receivers on OfferUp lately for $350-500. I think you can buy OEM new for $500, so keep that in mind.

Sounds like you just got your LR4. Welcome to the Rover family.

Also, not sure what the suspension controller is, but if you go with a Bluetooth GAP IID tool you can easily control the suspension height with your phone. I know you can do it with the regular tool through the menu, but it seems like a pain in the ass. I just have my GAP tool for peace of mind.

gabrielef

Looking for a few parts for my new to me '16 LR4

GAP IID Tool
Prospeed rack
Rear ladder
18" alloys
Short Roof Rails
Hitch receiver

I'm based out of Seattle, WA but traveling cross country in the truck from Toronto, ON.

Thanks.

You won’t need an Xlifter kit, what a waste of money. Buy Johnson Rods or equivalent. Or even better, since you want a GAP tool, you won’t even need lift rods or the Xlifter. Program in your lift without any physical modifications.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking for a few parts for my new to me '16 LR4

GAP IID Tool
Prospeed rack
Rear ladder
18" alloys
Short Roof Rails
Hitch receiver

Thanks.
Ive got a pair of Lr3 Factory short roof rails. Not sure if thats what your looking for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles