WTB: K5 Chevy Blazer or GMC Jimmy with Four Wheel Camper

Atl-atl

Adventurer
Ive decided my next project will be a K5 instead of a newer FWC for my Tacoma. Im looking for a K5 with an FWC camper, or just the K5 specific camper. I know these are super hard to find. Im in Phoenix but will travel anywhere in the country. Condition of the vehicle/camper almost doesn't matter. I plan to do a full resto if necessary.

Not really interested in the Bronco or Scout versions but will entertain them if you know of one for sale.

Atl-atl

Adventurer

Thanks for the post, I am aware of those two and neither are Four Wheel Campers. Maybe I wasn't clear enough in my post, I am only looking specifically for the brand Four Wheel Camper. Not any camper for a K5, only a Four Wheel Camper specific to a K5, with or without the truck.

Atl-atl

Adventurer
There was one listed in the Mojave Craigslist a month ago or so. It was in Yucca I think.

Thanks for the info. I recall seeing a couple over the last few months but of course I wasnt looking for one at the time! Im sure another one will pop up eventually.

Deshet

Adventurer

Does anyone know of any of these on the east coast?

Thanks

zoomad75

K5 Camper guy
I know of one in MI through the Wander the West site. It's not for sale, but it's the one furthest east that I've found researching mine. The pristine 1 owner original 86K5 with a Hallmark camper that was bought by a member here (I think it was 365camper) in AZ was sold and ended up in VA. Again, not for sale but being a Hallmark it's kinda irrelevant anyway.

The target area to look is Colorado. Of all my searching for them in the past while looking for mine, it's where I always found them. That being said I've found them on Craigslist in other states, but that's been few and far between. I think I found a nice one in OK, Western AZ/southern NV.

There was a really nice looking 89-91 with a FWC and 12v Cummins/NV4500 combo on Craigslist that was originally found on the Denver Craigslist, but the location in the first ad showed Pheonix. That ad ended and came back up again in San Diego (pictures were the same) and dropped off the radar there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles