WTB: Jeep Wrangler LJ

RFC

Looking for a clean (read: not rusted out or hacked up) LJ with a manual transmission, ideally with a hard top and stock or lightly modified. Don’t need a rubicon.

BigJohn_LP

I’ve been considering selling mine all winter long. It’s located in Denver. Having an issue posting pictures, but when imget back to my laptop I should be able to sort it out.

RFC

I’ve been considering selling mine all winter long. It’s located in Denver. Having an issue posting pictures, but when imget back to my laptop I should be able to sort it out.
Hi BigJohn, I'd be curious to see pictures of the frame and what you're hoping to get out of it. My understanding is TJ/LJs get pretty rusted out in your neck of the woods.

Thanks,

BigJohn_LP

Hi BigJohn, I'd be curious to see pictures of the frame and what you're hoping to get out of it. My understanding is TJ/LJs get pretty rusted out in your neck of the woods.

Thanks,

Roger that. I'll get some pics for you of the frame and whatnot. It's only been in Denver for a year. Still has Florida plates on it in fact. Trailered it out last summer to usein the mountains.

BigJohn_LP

Still haven't got outside to take pics, but i just realized you said you're looking for a manual tranny. Mine is a auto :(

Maloppa

Observer
I've got an 06, but mine is an auto as well. It meets all your other wants though. PM me if interested in seeing some pics.

pittsburgh

tacocat

Thanks,

Not in CO, every vehicle I ever got in that state had minimal rust or no rust

Now in PA, its a whole different story lol.

I know a guy looking to sell. For sale by owner Manual LJ it’s a rubi with very tasteful upgrades like an Atlas and such. PM me as he is not on the site. I am new here, in Cheyenne WY. Just thought I would offer to set you guys up. I’ll see if I can get pics and a price.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior