WTB: Jeep JK front bumper

Rippin'AV

Adventurer
As title states; I'm looking to buy a stock Jeep JK front bumper in good condition in the NorCal area. Please let me know if you have one laying around the shop that's taking up too much space.

Cheers, AV

NatersXJ6

Explorer
I've got one in Fresno. 2014, Minor scratches, I pushed a land rover with it, crush cans still good, subframe and tow hooks included. I'm not headed your way any time soon though...

I'm guessing the overall size would make it an expensive pain to ship.

Rippin'AV

Adventurer
Does it have fog lights? What would you take for it? I'm not sure exactly when but I'm sure I could find a day to run down to Fresno in the next couple weeks if its in decent condition. Thanks, let me know.

Flyfishjeep

Adventurer
I may have a set of factory fog lights...I will go dig through the jeep pile if your interested if you find a bumper with fog light cut outs

NatersXJ6

Explorer
fog lights

It has the cutouts for fog lights, but I moved them to my new bumper. You would have to find someone that swapped in LED to get the lights.

I would say the condition is 9 out of 10. I did scratch it, but no crush or crease. You have to look to find the scatched part. I have photos somewhere if you want to pm me an email.

funny the post about 6-pack. I was thinking it would trade for a 12 pack of brown or amber beer. I had it on Craigslist for a while at $60, figuring I would take $30-40, and got no interest.

it isn't going anywhere, so if you want to come down and get it, I'm firm on a 12 pack, and I'll probably let you drink one of them and talk about rigs if we have time.

same offer open to anyone else interested. I also have stock 2014 JKUR springs and shocks that are looking cheap, and a stock subwoofer and trim that I would like to get a bit of $$ for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior