WTB: FWC Hawk

tonyd123

Located on the east coast and looking for a FWC Hawk. Open to fully built or shell model. Prefer something 2016+. Feel free to reach out with any options.

jimcuda

There’s a guy in the Baltimore area that has one listed in Wander the West and Craigslist.

2018 shell model with upgrades $24-1/2k

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonyd123

There’s a guy in the Baltimore area that has one listed in Wander the West and Craigslist.

2018 shell model with upgrades $24-1/2k

Thanks for the response. I’ve reached out to him, but it’s pending sale.

jimcuda

Dang. I was interested in picking it up, but it seemed to be a few grand high...and I already own a (much crappier) truck camper

tonyd123

Prices are crazy right now! I've been tempted to sell mine, but then I am sure I will regret it!!!

Yeah prices are at an all time high on these things right now! I’m finally trying to make the jump to the truck camper life and it seems like the worst time to be doing it, but don’t think it’s getting much better.

tlagerlof

Yeah prices are at an all time high on these things right now! I’m finally trying to make the jump to the truck camper life and it seems like the worst time to be doing it, but don’t think it’s getting much better.
It will... be patient. I would like to believe there will be a pretty big secondary market when the current owners realize they arent using them as much as they thought they would, accompanied by the manufacturers catching up with a lesser demand. Who knows though right??

jimcuda

I think it is happening now. I’m hoping this fall will be my opportunity!

ThePartyWagon

It will... be patient. I would like to believe there will be a pretty big secondary market when the current owners realize they arent using them as much as they thought they would, accompanied by the manufacturers catching up with a lesser demand. Who knows though right??

Demand is constantly increasing, the factory just extended their lead times to 70 weeks yesterday.

In 2019, they produced around 700 campers per year. Double that for 2020 and I bet they are getting close to 2000 per year now, if not more.

I am seeing more for sale second hand but they disappear quickly.

Good luck. Talk to Mainline, they might know of second hand options.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior