WTB: FWC Hawk or Grandby UTE / Flatbed - Updated

aausmana

Adventurer
Having done some further consideration and I further honing my interest. Looking for a Four Wheel Campers Hawk or Grandby Flatbed model. I would consider a Grandby slide-in if it is newer and in good condition. Thank you for all the out reach thus far and looking forward to more correspondences. Reality is I will do some customization to make it our own but looking for something a little more turn-key. Safe travels everyone.

Last edited:

aausmana

Adventurer
Look at Thedieselcoyote he has one but looks like sale might be pending..

Thanks for looking out! I did speak with him and his Sale is pending. If you know of anyone else or perhaps a Grandby slide-in (interim solution) please let me know. Safe travels and thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Double_Eh

I have a 1980 Grandby currently mounted on a custom trailer that I’ve been considering selling. It could also be removed from the trailer fairly easily. It’s been recently renovated with new memory foam, new upholstery, solar, etc…

83CACCED-7EB7-4CC5-8F64-5FBA3F906D72.jpeg
5D6329E9-E212-4F87-9928-B0C630CDA11A.jpeg

aausmana

Adventurer
I have a 1980 Grandby currently mounted on a custom trailer that I’ve been considering selling. It could also be removed from the trailer fairly easily. It’s been recently renovated with new memory foam, new upholstery, solar, etc…

Thanks for the consideration but we are looking for something a little newer. Great setup though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles