WTB: Frontrunner propane bottle and Maxtrax mounts

SoCal_80

Explorer
As the title says, looking for Frontrunner propane and maxtrax mounts. Preferably in SoCal. Thank you in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tjalward

Observer
I think I have these items. I know I have the propane mount, got it used from here. Not positive I will use it or not, will try to figure that out so I know if it can be sold. I also have a bunch of other frontrunner mounts, for all sorts of things, I think including maxtrax. And rotopax. Will have to sort through it all to determine what I am willing to sell.

Are you looking for the frontrunner maxtrax mounts that hold the trax on the side of the rack at an angle, or the plate that holds them flat to the rack slats? I also have a spare tire maxtrax mount, interested in that?

SoCal_80

Explorer
I think I have these items. I know I have the propane mount, got it used from here. Not positive I will use it or not, will try to figure that out so I know if it can be sold. I also have a bunch of other frontrunner mounts, for all sorts of things, I think including maxtrax. And rotopax. Will have to sort through it all to determine what I am willing to sell.

Are you looking for the frontrunner maxtrax mounts that hold the trax on the side of the rack at an angle, or the plate that holds them flat to the rack slats? I also have a spare tire maxtrax mount, interested in that?

Cool and just let me know. I would prefer to have the side maxtrax mount as my rack space is filling up. That said I am open to the top mount as well. Let me know what you have and want to sell as I am interested. Thx!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FranklinDufresne